Sunday, September 9, 2012

Questions for week Sept 9th - 15th


1) Of the various ways God speaks to you (through the Bible, through gifted speakers, through pain, through impressions) which way would you say God communicates with you the loudest?

2) Have you ever experienced a time where you had conflicting voices in your life?  A time you were confused about what you were hearing and what you were to do.

3) Read Proverbs 11:14 & 9. To whom do you ask to help you qualify a voice or impression you may have? What makes you choose that individual and allow them the permission to speak into your life?

4) Out of the 6 questions to test a voice or impression which one stood out to you or helped you the most and why?
-Does to agree with the Bible?
-Will doing this reflect the character of Christ in me?
-Does my spiritual family confirm it?
-Is it consistent with how God shaped me?
-Do I feel convicted or do I feel condemned?
-Do I sense God's peace about it?

Leaders don't forget to send in your Report Form found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment